I had a bit of a nothing week. I made no plans and lazed around, walking through parks, drinking too much tea. This week, as a bright contrast, will be nothing short of chaotic. I have my Glebe stall on Saturday (I transferred the date from a couple of Saturdays ago to the 30th of April), school on Thursday, I have to begin my art major work and read some novels for my English classes. I also scored a place as a volunteer at RAFW but I am feeling a little too overwhelmed and questioning whether I should accept the position or not. I hate worrying.
As a customary Easter tradition I took some photos of my cousin Elizabeth, who turned 21 last week! I can still remember all our crazy adventures from our sweet sweet childhood so very vividly and it is strange actually realise it was so long ago. Never the less, here is some afternoon fun shared with Liz













Ps. I hate flash.
As a customary Easter tradition I took some photos of my cousin Elizabeth, who turned 21 last week! I can still remember all our crazy adventures from our sweet sweet childhood so very vividly and it is strange actually realise it was so long ago. Never the less, here is some afternoon fun shared with Liz













Ps. I hate flash.


I hate flash too!!
ReplyDeleteAnd your photography is amazing! The colours are so lovely and everything just works : )
I tried to get into it once but failed miserably...
I think everybody hates flash! hehe, oh wow, you're setting up a store at Glebe? I might see you there ;)
ReplyDeleteamazing photos :)
ReplyDeleteyou're so beautiful.
ReplyDeletei love the colour of your hair!
I love your hair!
ReplyDelete