Friday, December 9, 2011

099.




Dress from Nicholas, cuff from Stylestalker, necklace from Sportsgirl and black pumps from some cheap shoe store. 

I had my formal late last month and I am not really quite sure why it took so long to blog about. For my dress I originally had my heart set on the Aje Rantago dress in Rose Gold but after endless emails and phone calls across the Australia I had to accept that it was completely out of stock. Then I found this baby by Nicholas in its orangey red goodness. Anyways Daisy made her dress by herself because she has some great skill.
Overall it was a pretty fun night even though the music and weather sucked. Our penthouse after party was definitely the highlight of our night!

x

1 comment:

  1. your dress is super gorgeous!!!!!!! :)
    all of the dresses for sure are lovely!
    seemed so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter