Wednesday, December 14, 2011

100.




I reached my 100th post. I am surprised I was able to stick with this blog for so long. It is so wonderful. I feel a little lost today. But that is okay. The fact that next year is creeping up is starting to hit me but the unknown is so much cooler than having everything planned.

Thank you for everything x

7 comments:

  1. i'm glad your here, because your blog is ridiculously beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. and every post is post is amazing
    every. time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are gorgeous. I would love to see more of your pictures!

    http://chimericalperfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos, are they your own? They are beautiful.

    lepenta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. marvellous!!! really, i'm speechless. i love especially the first one

    ReplyDelete
  6. such stunning photos!! <3

    lepinkbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy 100th. and don't stress about feeling lost. sometimes thats when you find the best things.

    xo

    Bang & Buck

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter