Friday, March 2, 2012

WEEK 4


and the signs said 'the words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls' 

This week was a bit slow. I was sick for most part and just waiting for university to begin. Which it has! Summer has come and gone. And life is picking up! Everyday I'm meeting driven people with passions similar to my own. It's really an awesome thing. I love my classes and can't wait to be in a non stop creative environment for the next semester!

Most of the photographs here I am not proud of. But there's something about square crops that I love.

Follow daily on flickr

4 comments:

  1. I'm so with you on meeting people similar to me! I finally started a music degree which is what I wanted all along...I got sidetracked for a while though.
    I really adore your dress in the second photo, where is it from :)

    x x Stace
    tee+fame

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insanely amazing photos! Love this post!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter