Saturday, March 10, 2012

WEEK 5


 This week has been really long. I had my first ever full week at university. I'm really enjoying it but it's so hard motivating myself to continue with this project. It's kind of like a vicious cycle. Whenever I get a moment to myself I realise I have to take my photo for the day and dread it. I have no ideas or whatever I think of, it's been done before. But at about sundown I instinctually go out and take my photo without even really thinking about it. It would have to be the weirdest thing in the world. But I'm so glad I've chosen productivity over laziness and guilt.

FLICKR.COM/PHOTOS/CHRISTINATS




1 comment:

  1. i like your every single photo.. there are amazing :) i wish you luck with 365 project

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter