95/365
96/365
97/365
98/365
99/365
100/365
So I reached 100 this week. It was such a milestone. I have taken 100 different conceptual photos since February. When I think about it for what it is my heart skips a beat. But then I think about the 260 I have to get through and I don't feel like I am going to make it. I will. It means too much to me to stop.
When I finish this project I think I am going to get a few photo books made and give them to people that endlessly inspired me. That seems to me the only possible way to end this.
To celebrate number 100/365 I am holding a little print giveaway on Flickr. If any of my readers would like to enter and do not have Flickr, just leave a comment on this post with a link to what photo of mine you would like a print of and maybe you will win!
Thank you everyone <3
flickr.com/christinats
flickr.com/christinats








the last one, perfect
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures (: AAhw, they're so nicely!
ReplyDeleteSuch amazing photos! I especially love the dark ones, something about them is just so raw. I love it. Keep up the good work!!
ReplyDeletesuch a good series! :)
ReplyDelete