Wednesday, July 4, 2012

week15.

101/365
102/365
103/365

104/365
105/365
106/365
107/365

*Chances are some of these are going to look strange, I think it is just dependant on your screen brightness and my poor editing. Sorry. 

I don't remember the last proper full week of photos I have posted. I am bad at timely updates. I just feel a little down these past few weeks. I think when I am in a situation where I am not surrounded by deadlines, dates and punctuality I do not function too well. Sometimes (this week) I really miss using this blog as a daily kind of thing with little photos from my daily life. I don't know. Maybe I'll do an iphone post. And  I have been looking at a lot of photos of mountains and forests lately. I wish I could go spend a week on the top of a mountain, just so I can collect myself. I want mountains not cities. 

flickr.com/christinats

2 comments:

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter