Thursday, July 12, 2012

124.


Some new stuff I bought/gifted. Shepard Fairey Supply and Demand art book, Shepard Fairey x Incase iphone cover (sensing a pattern), T By Bettina Liano fur coat, random store polkadot sheer shirt.
My copy of Perks of Being a Wallflower that is falling apart.

Dinner Misschu in Bondi. 

Henry Rollins' Black Coffee Blues and Where the Pyramid Meets the Eye - Tribute to Roky Erickson, which is the best album I have heard all year. So so so good.

Vegetarian lunches. 
11 year old me and 18 year old Angie. 
 I really miss summer.
18 year old me and Angie. 
Some (un)intentionally placed stuff. 

THERE. I posted 2 days in a row which deserves some award. These photos are from May onwards I'd say - with the exception of a few. Mainly just selfies. And cleverly placed items. 

2 comments:

  1. Love these shots, nothing beats a selfie of a cute outfit every now and then!

    http://the-makingofthings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is so cool!!!! Love your pictures and everything.
    new follower!! :))

    http://llkillu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter