Thursday, July 19, 2012

125.




I am posting day 115/365 before I even post it on Flickr! How strange. Regardless here is a cute little dress that was sent to me from Oasap that I have fallen in love with, regardless of it being ridiculously short on me. But I have worked my way around it so I can show off the adorable collar under jumpers for winter. And of course use it in my photo for the day. I win!

I'll be doing a 365 recap post soon, I promise.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little dress! ^^
    You're pictures are always so amazing~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when there's a cute dress that fits you everywhere else but in length!
    What a cute collar on it :)

    http://the-makingofthings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter