Saturday, July 28, 2012

week 16.

 108/365
 110/365
 111/365
 112/365
 113/365
 114/365
115/365 
(which you can see in the blog post belooooow)

July has been really weak in terms of photos. This has probably been the worst month photo-wise but a really good month never the less. I think I work best in solitude. But for now photos not being the centre of my life is an okay thing. It will make me realise what I really want soon enough.

3 comments:

  1. I've said this before but I don't think I can say it enough. Amazing photos from an amazing photographer.

    http://the-makingofthings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for saying hi, you were so cute :) It wasn't weird at all, believe me its less weird than coming home to a tweet from someone saying they saw me out - that shit makes you paranoid haha x

    ReplyDelete

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter