What have you missed out on? Me working and doing uni work basically. I just realised I am not too fond of all that inactivity stuff I used to be into. It has also been really lovely for my life not to be so centred on taking photos either. I kind of just felt like all the good stuff got lost in the wealth of it all there. But part of me dies a little inside when I am working and not being able to take photos during the golden hour. However I have an intense new wardrobe to help fill the void. So maybe I'll share that here.
I have been taking photos however! But it's become more about learning rather than shooting, sharing and just the Interwebz. It's become more about developing concepts and being taught how to use photoshop properly (seriously, looking back my psds my editing is cringe-worthy). And also having photos printed, even though it's painful to fork out mass amounts for test prints, there is something so wonderful about seeing your photos in your own hands. So I am not entirely sure what this means for this blog or flickr or my 365 (Imissyousometimes) but I am going to let it work itself out.
(Noel Fielding and I met and it was magical and nothing hurt.)
I guess you can see my little updates on my twitter or my tumblr.






that first shot is so powerful.
ReplyDeleteon another note:
I'm in a band currently and we're playing some indie/chillwave music.
if we ever record something and need art work for a record or so we would be more than honoured to use on of your photos.
I have always absolutely loved this shot :
http://wrroar.tumblr.com/post/27473178843/ocean-eyes-by-christina-tsi
I just found you through Model Mayhem! Let's work together one day!!!
ReplyDeleteNora
NoraFinds