Monday, June 10, 2013

130.

Looooooooong time no update.
So posting at the end of every university semester seems to be my thing so I'll just pretend to stick with that for now. I feel as though I am refining my skills (what little skill I have) and concepts by creating something larger, I suppose. Something more thought out and well crafted than a sporadic 365 photo. I hope I'll be experimenting more but I might hold back from sharing for little while.

And personally, life is great right now. I am just feeling eternally grateful and filled with love and happiness. Being involved in multiple creative projects at once is a really wonderful thing. Although uni deadlines seemingly ruin my life, adrenaline is so awesome. I have come to terms with the idea that maybe creating some kind of imagery is my calling. I have so much happiness and excitement in me right now, I just want to burst!

So I think I will share with you what I have been working on for the past 3 months. Most of these look far better in print but how exciting none the less!






2 comments:

follow me.

christina.meow@hotmail.com
http://www.formspring.me/iamchristinaa
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinats/
http://idontknowwhere.tumblr.com/
Follow i have said too much. OASAP - The
Latest Street Fashion Free Web Counter